• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM The Demon #7
2 2

4 posts in this topic

Hi! I am incredibly new to comic collecting (for value, I've read comics for decades but just recently started viewing them as collectables).  Please be gentle as this is my first submission!

I got this in an auction as part of a bundle with other comics I was interested in.  To my eye it's in pretty good condition and I've noticed graded copies are going for considerably more than ungraded.  Wondering if this would be worth the time/money to get graded either to keep in my collection or flip to recoup some money.

The comic is in great shape with no separation and all pages fully intact.  There's some color breaking on the front cover around the edges and the interior pages are all off-white but the images are crisp (I think!).

maCKSj7.jpg

rMcob7x.jpg

YtajkQG.jpg

fRajYC7.jpg

CQlgj3y.jpg

0uyakH0.jpg

8LSR14t.jpg

VqxGIAd.jpg

CGnBSCF.jpg

WqNST8l.jpg

O1Np7HH.jpg

O3WD38C.jpg

Please let me know what you think or if I can provide any other info to help.  Thanks!