• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One Piece on Netflix, anyone watching

6 posts in this topic

I know comic adjacent not comics.  I am seeing surprisingly good response to this show, but am reluctant to watch after the disaster that was Cowboy Bebop.  Is anyone watching?

Edited by drotto

"One Piece" on Netflix has definitely been gaining attention! It's understandable to be cautious after disappointments like "Cowboy Bebop." But hey, if you're a fan of the series or curious about it, giving it a shot might surprise you. Plus, did you know there are ways to watch Netflix or money? Some platforms offer opportunities to get paid for watching content or even reviewing shows. Who knows, enjoying "One Piece" could turn into a cool side gig!

Edited by mra4nostop

On 12/27/2023 at 1:38 AM, MattTheDuck said:

I was not familiar with the anime version but enjoyed the first live-action "season" very much.  Super entertaining in a crazy way.  My kids are very into the anime and are hundreds of episodes in.

One of my favorite shows of 2023, and definitely the biggest positive surprise.