• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Paypal / ebay codes

74 posts in this topic

A curl,..everybody,..there's a curl here !!!!

Hi, EbayChick.

Since it's readily apparent you're the first "curl" he's actually tried to talk to...allow me to introduce krazykat/dennycrane/scourge456789/DanielDupcake/Destro/snakeeyes.

Now that that's out of the way, I would suggest ignoring him like every other female on the planet.

Hi, EbayChick.

Since it's readily apparent you're the first "curl" he's actually tried to talk to...allow me to introduce krazykat/dennycrane/scourge456789/DanielDupcake/Destro/snakeeyes.

Now that that's out of the way, I would suggest ignoring him like every other female on the planet.

you forgot luxxcorp

According to Redflagdeals.com (specifically <a href="http://www.redflagdeals.com/deals/main.php/tbp_dec_1_ebay_paypal/">http://www.redflagdeals.com/deals/main.php/tbp_dec_1_ebay_paypal/</a> )

<p>

C11-GIFTGUIDE - 10% off highest priced item in purchase, up to $25 off

<p>

C-NOEL-eBay - 10% off highest priced item in purchase, up to $25 off

<p>

Both coupons expire on December 18. The 2nd coupon has been reported as problematic.

I was able to use first code this Morning and saved shiping on a piece of OA to me

Thanks for the welcome... and the information!

I work at an ebay drop off store... get a lot of comics and don't know enough about them. Look forward to chatting with you all in the near future.

Ebay Chick.....be careful or Krazy Kat's fiance is going to get angry!......

sheet.jpg

i' m frustrated.gif, my wife took my C11-GIFTGUIDE code and use it for a handbag , and no comics in tonofbricks.gif

thanks for her guys thumbsup2.gif

Cant you use it a second time?

no i think you can use it once, or is there anybody who uses it twice ??

i dont know

I thought if you made a second order ot might apply then again im probably wrong!

i' m frustrated.gif, my wife took my C11-GIFTGUIDE code and use it for a handbag , and no comics in tonofbricks.gif

thanks for her guys thumbsup2.gif

Cant you use it a second time?

no i think you can use it once, or is there anybody who uses it twice ??

i dont know

I thought if you made a second order ot might apply then again im probably wrong!

Nah, these codes are never reusable. frown.gif