• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crossover from defunct grading companies

3 posts in this topic

I have a card from USA grading company, which is no longer in existence.  Can I just submit it with my normal bulk and CSG crack it, if I want it crossed over at any grade or do I need to have a separate submission for it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator


If you want to have the card graded you would need to crack it and then send it in raw as a regular CSG submission.  Here are the specifics of the CSG Cross-Over Service:

CSG Cross-Over Service

With CSG's CrossOver service, a card in a PSA, Beckett* or SGC holder is evaluated for CSG grading. The card will be removed from its holder and encapsulated by CSG only if CSG believes that the card will receive a CSG grade that is the same or higher than the grade assigned by the other grading service. If CSG believes the card does not meet its standards for the grade, it will be returned in its original holder and the full grading fee will still apply.

If the card has been assigned sub-grades by the other grading service, it will be removed from its holder and encapsulated by CSG only if CSG believes all of the sub-grades will be the same or higher with CSG.

*CSG treats Beckett BCCG encapsulated cards as raw cards. BCCG cards will be removed from their holders and crossed at any grade.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now