• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Future X-Title: "Kitty Pryde: FagHag"?

209 posts in this topic

I cannot believe that this thread is still going. It's like talking to my local comic shop owner...you know the 50 year old, un-shaven, 50 lbs overweight, with the Punisher T-shirt and shorts in winter. He'll spend all day person_without_enough_empathyin' about nothing....just as long as someone's listening.

I cannot believe that this thread is still going. It's like talking to my local comic shop owner...you know the 50 year old, un-shaven, 50 lbs overweight, with the Punisher T-shirt and shorts in winter. He'll spend all day person_without_enough_empathyin' about nothing....just as long as someone's listening.

BINGO... welcome to the cgc forum. thumbsup2.gif

and sorry to disappoint you, Excelsior, but Brokeback Mountain only opened in limited release - it will soon be at a theater near you 893applaud-thumb.gif

I would think so considering I live right by NYC. I am sure the village is in a tizzy over the release. Hopefully, they can get enough people to cover the $14 million budget and marketing costs. Which should be pretty easy if 3-10% of the population is homosexual. Personally I would rather watch a more wholesome movie like the Chronicles of Narnia .

Chronicals of Narnia looks pretty gay to me.

Done up to Vol 5 now (close to 30 issues).

No gay stuff yet. confused-smiley-013.gif

I am looking forward to the ACLU sponsered Ultimate X-men/Young Avengers NAMBLA cross-over edition myself. It will feature Colussos and Northstar taking the young Hulking and and Asgardian hiking.

foreheadslap.gif

It may not come around until about issue 46 or 47.

I recently read vols 6 - 11 and now know what everyone was talking about.

sumo.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

It's only minor gay stuff.

Nobody is holding hands or kissing.

There's nothing going on to get anyone's conservative panties in a knot over.

Yet. shy.gif

I really thought thrice about bumping this tread. blush.gif

There's nothing going on to get anyone's conservative panties in a knot over.

So your saying since there isn't anything to get a liberals panties sticky. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I wouldn't know about that.

You'll have to ask one. gossip.gif