• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED I WILL SEND INVOICES OUT TONIGHT THANKS ! A little Smattering of raw high grade books
2 2

118 posts in this topic

Hi , all these books are Shipped for a flat rate of 7.00 shipped in a Gemini Mailer either in a bubble mailer or box USPS Ground advantage ,  International will be more and based on weight ,my responsibility ends when it leaves the country as I will have no idea as to its real location and have never had a package I have shipped not make it to where I sent it same includes making it to me which seems to be in peril right now . No Returns unless its my Fault !  PC MO For Payment .For this thread the :takeit: in a PM can overrule the :takeit:in the thread whichever comes first according to the time stamp as to give members privacy if they wish . I have no idea what all I will be listing but thought I would start out with some high grade raw books .Thanks

Edited by davidking623
Thread Closed