• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not seeing discount when submitting new order with the new online form
2 2

4 posts in this topic

Hello CGC Support,

Since the online form has become merged, I no longer see the 10% discount on grading submissions that my membership should provide.  When I attempt to use the new online form for bulk card submission, the button for bulk submissions displays $12/card and not $10.80/card.  I tried to add a card to see if it was just the button that was no longer labeled correctly but I also do not see the discount when a card is added.  Could you let me know if its an issue with my account or if it is something else so that I can put in a new order at the right price.

Thank you in advance!

• Administrator
On 9/14/2023 at 12:19 PM, TwoYewts said:

Hello CGC Support,

Since the online form has become merged, I no longer see the 10% discount on grading submissions that my membership should provide.  When I attempt to use the new online form for bulk card submission, the button for bulk submissions displays $12/card and not $10.80/card.  I tried to add a card to see if it was just the button that was no longer labeled correctly but I also do not see the discount when a card is added.  Could you let me know if its an issue with my account or if it is something else so that I can put in a new order at the right price.

Thank you in advance!

I have reached out to our web team about the issue. I will let you know when I hear back from them. Thank you for your patience and I apologize for any inconvenience.

• Administrator
On 9/14/2023 at 12:19 PM, TwoYewts said:

Hello CGC Support,

Thank you in advance!

Sorry for the delay. I was told by our web team that the issue with the pricing should be resolved now. Let me know if you are seeing the correct pricing that reflects your membership discount.

Hello Ryan,

Apologies for never following up on this post.  I do see the discount now on new submissions.  Thank you.  BUT, I was charged full price on the order that I had submitted when the error was occurring.  Thankfully your co-workers on the accounts team rectified the issue by applying the difference in a credit to my account.

For fellow submitters, if you experienced the same issue that I encountered back in September, I advise you double check what you were charged for your submissions.  I was charged full price and had to reach out to CGC support in order to be refunded the difference in the form of a credit for future submissions.  I personally do not believe that is the proper resolution to the issue (I should be refunded to the CC that was used to pay for the order since I was overcharged) but since I plan to send in a future submission I accepted the credit to my account and did not open a dispute with my CC company.