• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Remnants From an Estate Sale: CLOSED
3 3

269 posts in this topic

Remnants From an Estate Sale

Remnants from the boxes I picked up at an estate sale over 3 weeks ago. Thread will remain open until Friday, September 22nd, closing @ 9:00pm EST.

Take 20% Off ALL Dark Horse Star Wars Books (pgs.11-13)

:news: ALL REMAINING DARK HORSE STAR WARS BOOKS HAVE SOLD :news:

:news: Take 10% Off ALL REMAINING BOOKS (except the Hulk 180) :news:

The Rules …

• No one on the naughty lists.
  • Payment via PayPal; in Canada, E-transfer is preferred.
  • Shipping within Canada via Canada Post for 1-4 books: $15.00, for 5-8 books: $20.00, etc. Shipping to the US via Canada Post for 1-4 books: $22.00, for 5-8 books: $27.00, etc.
  • International OK, but shipping cost will be need to be determined based on where you live.
  • Please ask for more pics if you need to. Returns and refunds okay on raws if you see something I missed; return shipping will be on you; please notify me no later than 1 week after receiving the book(s).
  • The first :takeit: (or 'Take') in the thread which identifies the book(s), either through a quoted pic, or name of the book(s), claims the book(s) and trumps ANY negotiations via PM. I’ll mark books SOLD as soon as I can after a PM negotiation, but if another Boardie beats me to it, then he/she is the winner.
  • Please provide payment within 2 days of receiving my PM with the invoice.

My Kudos https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/377554-buscemas-avengers-kudosfeedback-thread/

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

On 9/15/2023 at 2:31 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Dickson Falls, NB, and one of the signature shots along the Cabot Trail, CBI (NS) - good memories from my recent trip out east.

20230907_124608_resized_1.jpg

20230912_115028_resized.jpg

Beautiful places....been awhile since I ventured out that way.  For a second, I was wondering why the first pic was off the Cabot Trail as I was sure it looked like a trail in Fundy National Park.... reading comprehension helps lol  Forgive me, the school year has only just started.  Loved both of those places and I highly recommend travels to each!