• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED]

45 posts in this topic

Prices on all remaining CGC books so you don't have to do the math.  I may have even rounded down a few numbers beyond the 20%...

Iron Man 35 - $110 shipped
Tales of Suspense 67 - $45 shipped
Flash 123 - $235 shipped
IMSM 1 - $220 shipped
Superman 76 - $1150 shipped
Marvel Tales 99 - $200 shipped
Doctor Strange 169 - $165 shipped

I've arbitrarily decided that the arbitrary closing date & time have yet to arrive.  So...one final bump, and let's see what we see.

Current total price on all the slabs is $2425.  If you've got more patience than me, take them all for...

$2200 shipped

On 9/21/2023 at 9:00 PM, mattn792 said:

Wolverine Limited Series 3.  Very tough to keep in high grade due to the all black cover.  I conservatively call this book an 8.5, though I think there's an easy case to be made for 9.0 as is, quite possibly a 9.2 after a pressing.  

Front cover has 4 small spine tics, two of which are tough to see without the book being under a light, and some non-color breaking bending to the top of the cover.

Rear cover has 3 small spine tics and a non-color breaking crease at the lower spine corner.  Also a slight miscut towards the top with that little bit of extra paper hanging off the edge.

Spine has a slight reading bend toward the bottom, definitely pressable.

$30

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3116.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg

:takeit: @ 20% off

On 10/2/2023 at 3:45 PM, Dr. Balls said:

:takeit: @ 20% off

^^ - Wolverine LS 3

And the time has come.

Kevin The Office GIF - Kevin The Office Office - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by mattn792
Adding closing