• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: TALES FROM THE CRYPT #35 FOR $75 SHIPPED

5 posts in this topic

PM if interested, thanks for looking hi.gif

It's a very nice copy. I'm only an EC collector and am selling my collection. My grading skill are not the best and I'm trying to point out all flaws and be very conservative. Noticed the faint diagonal crease in cover and also upper edge area by spine right. I really suck at page color grading. The pages a darker cream/tan?

TFTC35FC.jpg

TFTC35BC.jpg

TFTC35IC.jpg

Ooooh Jeff, I missed out on that one......Good Job Bass, you got a NICE one....Folks, Jeff has been offering some of the NICEST, Mid to High-Grade Ec's over the last couple of Months, I Have Bought several and NEVER been unhappy |(You will pay MORE for these books on eBay)...his prices are more than fair, and you will be hard pressed to find better prices or service.....so next time you see him list, Grab it, because I might not be Far behind on the book.