• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Seraphim 4 (fanzine)
2 2

4 posts in this topic

Recent acquisition. Tried to have Don Rosa signed a couple of books in July, he was a bit prickly about witnessed signatures & sent me away. Fortunately, my handler convinced him to sign the books later in the weekend. I did as Don what his first published artwork was, and he said Seraphim 4 (the back cover despite what the TOC says). After some scrounging around, I found this fanzine for a decent price. Some other interesting artwork. A Wolverton centerfold & a Wrightson ?Conan? (also not in the TOC). Certainly one of the earlier published Wrightson things, but there's a lot of his stuff that started coming out in 1969.

Seraphim-4.jpg

Seraphim-4rev.jpg

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

Edited by scburdet

While I'm updating, it looks like this is the only other book I've previously posted that has been submitted since. Had Bobby's Retro World take a few things to Heroes, and he took this one to Mr. Rosa. Apparently, he also "fixed" something in the art on the printed signature that was cut off in the production process.

giphy.gif