• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Trade My Amazing Spider-Man #40 CGC 6.5 OW-W For ASM #31/50, JIM 109/112, Avengers 11, Ms. Marvel 18
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Looking to trade rather than sell, but I have a price on it just in case and so, therefore, the rules.

The Rules

:rulez:

No one on the probation list or Hall of Shame list may purchase.

1st   :takeit: wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread.

Payment via PayPal Goods and Services (for our mutual protection) required within two (2) days of invoice. Your PayPal address must be confirmed, and I'll only ship to your confirmed address.

Shipping: To United States destinations is $12.  Will ship to foreign addresses for actual charges but you’ll have to help me figure it out.

Returns: Are accepted, just notify me within seven days of receipt and get it back to me in the same shape at your expense.

Amazing Spider-Man #40 CGC 6.5 Off-White to White. Yeah, she's a beauty.  Rich colors. Nice centering, wrap, alignment.  No dates, markings, writings, stains, tanning or foxing.  Beautiful book in a beautiful slab.  Looking for same in return from my desires list, although the grade may vary.

Amazing Spider-man #31

Amazing Spider-man #50

Journey Into Mystery #109

Journey Into Mystery #112

Avengers #11

Ms. Marvel #18 9.6 White

If you have an interest then send me a PM / DM.  BIN price is $375 (and worth every penny).

Edited by RobHW