• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: 19 Golden Age Four Color Barks: Grades and Scans!

9 posts in this topic

Wait til my auctions for the same later books are completed this weekend please. Or not. And yes, overseas typically buy these first so don't limit that option on ebay or you'll be very sorry. Expect about half your asking price unless there's a bidders war.

your prices are a high on these despite what mr. overstreet says.

I didn't add up the values, but this auction didn't seem to get particularly close to guide (some of the books look nicer from the front at least than the grades he gives):

http://cgi.ebay.com/R66-DONALD-DUCK-FOUR...1QQcmdZViewItem

Yeah, your probably right. I don't mess around with FC's much and honestly whenever I get them I generally do a big lot. I knew enough that these were decent issues to sell on their own. I guess I can always list them on my site and maybe one day they will sell. Just thought it was worth a shot. By no means do I claim to know [embarrassing lack of self control] about the FMV of a four color at all.