• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cleveland Comic Book Festival - Harper Show - October 1st, 2013 - Westlake, Ohio

4 posts in this topic

I'm setting up at this show and bringing my better books along with a ton of $10 / $20 high grade books.  Always a packed hall and the promoter is telling us there will be a lot of new blood at this Con.  Come check it out this Sunday.  I'm sure we will have the Browns on the radio.

2023 October Flier half size.jpg

Edited by 1Cool

Only a couple more days before this great Con.  Sounds like the hotel will keep the restaurant open all afternoon so you can grab quality food before or after digging through boxes.

My expectations were pretty low and it looks like I had them way too high.  There was a couple other cons in the area yesterday so there is evidence of buyer fatigue.  No surge of buyers at the opening and a lot of dealers looking at each other.

I talked to the promoter and there has been a big drop in booth demand in Cleveland which caused an influx in dealers from Michigan.  I grabbed some high grade X-Men Byrne issues so happy so far with my purchases.