• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIN: Batman 423: want to trade my 3rd print (+extra cash or additional books) against a 1st
2 2

3 posts in this topic

Hi hope this post is the good one i definitly cannot understand what is missing this time in the several point that we have to specifiy about the sales...:cry:

im looking to trade my Batman 423 third print against a first print.

But there is an option for me to just sell this book too, in this case i want 150 USD, and take delivery to my fees. 

The book is in great shape, graded 7.5 by Anthony's comic book art, its a really famous comics shop from US so you can be sure that the grade correspond! 

So if you get a 1st print and if its a not really important criteria for you, contact me to disscuss about a deal, im going to add an ammount or maybe additional book if i have something that can interest you to make an honnest trade. Last things to specify is that i look for a similar grade book, so please dont contact me if the only things you have is a crapy book.

Im located on Switzerland so each part take for himself the delivery fees and there is any possible return. For payement i process by paypal. 

I add here a list of the comics that im ready to separate from:

Batman 2016 1-50 complete run

Superman 2016 21 different issues

Injustice Year 2, 3 and 4 complete

Flash 1987 #100

Green Lantern 1990 #35 #81 #100

Batman 1940 #619 (red cover) #515 and #535 special cover

Thanks for your answers!

2023-07-29_095455.thumb.jpg.665ddbb1867aebc7f3085862b3e0c7b3.jpg

Edited by BA773

• Administrator
On 9/27/2023 at 8:20 AM, BA773 said:

Hi hope this post is the good one i definitly cannot understand what is missing this time in the several point that we have to specifiy about the sales...:cry:

Hi

Your thread is still in violation of the rules.  2 threads ago I sent you a PM with a list of the requirements.  You must have a BIN price listed, and put trade only in the title.  

11.  If posting a trading thread you must list a dollar value price for the book that you will accept in trade value, and you must put "TRADE ONLY" in the title of your thread if you will not accept money.

image.png

• Administrator
On 9/27/2023 at 8:20 AM, BA773 said:

Hi hope this post is the good one i definitly cannot understand what is missing this time in the several point that we have to specifiy about the sales...

I see you made some changes.  You are still missing a very important rule.  You must put a price (BIN) on the book you are offering to trade.  Nobody can buy it, as you have specified for trade only.  The BIN will establish value.  Here is the rule below.

11.  If posting a trading thread you must list a dollar value price for the book that you will accept in trade value, and you must put "TRADE ONLY" in the title of your thread if you will not accept money.