• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie Collecting Questions for Non-Sports 1966 era Trading Cards

4 posts in this topic

Hello - I tried to search for general information on this topic but did not find anything.  I am looking for general information and discussion from collectors of Non-Sports Trading Cards from the 1960's era such as Batman, Marvel, Outer Limits, Lost In Space, etc.  

- Does CGC grade these types of cards?  If not, is there a company with best reputation in the industry and among collectors that does this?

- Is there a forum somewhere to get opinion's on the grade of a card?   

- Or a marketplace for selling/ buying these type of cards?

Thank you.

On 9/27/2023 at 9:12 AM, Pukie said:

Hello - I tried to search for general information on this topic but did not find anything.  I am looking for general information and discussion from collectors of Non-Sports Trading Cards from the 1960's era such as Batman, Marvel, Outer Limits, Lost In Space, etc.  

- Does CGC grade these types of cards?  If not, is there a company with best reputation in the industry and among collectors that does this?

- Is there a forum somewhere to get opinion's on the grade of a card?   

- Or a marketplace for selling/ buying these type of cards?

Thank you.

Right up my alley so let's discuss!  We may be the only two doing so but let's see what happens.  Fire away!