• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I am either looking to sell or trade my swamp thing 37 (1st Constantine appearance).  It is being shipped as we speak.  I am looking for either $230 for it and will ship it for free.  Or I am looking for a daredevil 168 (we could do an even swap or I could pay you some, you pay me some depending on the condition.). I would also be willing to trade for a cgc 9.8 of the original cover for Spider-Gwen 1.  I would need you to either throw in $100 or some other cool stuff.  I am new to these forums, as such, if you have lots of references I am willing to ship first before payment.  I will add the new slab photo once I receive it.

IMG_3540.png

IMG_3539.png

Edited by Tubthumper82

Looked at recent sales.  I am lowering the price to $200.  I would also take a x-men 28, legion of monsters 28 or  randomly a Little Dot 119.  If you would want more I have a 9.8 CGC x-men 282 (white pages) an ungraded but probably an 8 to 9 CGC Avengers Annual 10 I could throw in to even out a trade.  I also have cash should it be required.  Since I am new I want to restate that if you have been here a while I would be willing to ship first to ease any concerns.

The Slabs are in.  I will take $170 for the X-men 282.  This would include the shipping.  I would sell both for $340 that would include the shipping.  If you have any interesting trade offers I would be open.  I love old X-men or any epically cool cover.

IMG_3972.jpeg

IMG_3973.jpeg

IMG_3974.jpeg

IMG_3975.jpeg