• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ChiSoxFan's Halloween Spookytacular Sale Is Closed! Thanks to everyone who stopped by!
5 5

266 posts in this topic

Where Monsters Dwell #21 -- Reprints 1st appearance of Fin Fang Foom -- VF/NM -- 9.0 -- $45 -- SOLD to Dr. Balls

If you're a fan of the reprint books like this title, there's more of them to come at the end of the thread. (thumbsu  

Spoiler

019.jpg

Spoiler

024.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold

Tomb of Dracula #3 -- 1st appeance of Rachel Van Helsing -- VG -- 4.0 -- $30

To me, THIS was the title that defined how good horror books could be done in the 70's/80's.  The entire Tomb of Dracula run (70 issues) is well worth owning and reading.  A great saga.

020.jpg

021.jpg

Tomb of Dracula #25 -- 1st appearance of Hannibal King -- VF/NM -- 9.0 -- $180 -- REMOVED FROM SALE (because I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person -- and this was a reprint :facepalm:)

Small CB crease back cover, a couple of ticks on front cover.  Really sharp copy that I almost called a 9.2.

Spoiler

003.jpg

Spoiler

004.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book no longer for sale -- I'm a doofus

Adventure Comics #432 -- VF/NM -- 9.0 -- $32 -- SOLD to Comical Situations

Very small CB crease upper top right cover.

This is another classic from the era.  These Spectre stories were grim and violent for their time, and Aparo's artwork was perfect for the character.

Spoiler

027.jpg

Spoiler

028.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold