• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ChiSoxFan's Halloween Spookytacular Sale Is Closed! Thanks to everyone who stopped by!
5 5

266 posts in this topic

A quick shout-out and thank you to Kramerica for alerting me that the TOD #25 -- which was a very last-minute addition to the books I was planning on listing -- is actually a 2nd print JCPenny reprint, and it's not the 1974 1st printing.  I own a lot of the Marvel Legends reprints and the JCPenny's ones, but I keep those separated from my regular titles, so I have no idea how I mixed it up, and I completely missed it (which the ad on the back cover was the tip-off).  I've pulled it from the sale, since its 1994 date makes it a Copper/Modern book -- if anyone collects those books and is interested in it, PM me and I can give you a price.

Thanks again to Mark for saving me a headache (or worse, someone getting the book and neither one of us realizing what it was).  I think Sheriff Brackett from Halloween put it best:

Edited by ChiSoxFan

On 10/6/2023 at 5:11 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

Adventure Into Fear #30 -- VF -- 8.0 -- $16

Back cover is dirty, lowering the grade.  From the front, it presents much better.

057.jpg

058.jpg

On 10/6/2023 at 5:18 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

Beware #3 -- VF/NM -- 9.0 -- $35

Stamp in the exclamation point of the title on front cover.  A couple of spine tics, but a nice copy nonetheless.

063.jpg

064.jpg

On 10/6/2023 at 4:37 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

Where Monsters Dwell #21 -- Reprints 1st appearance of Fin Fang Foom -- VF/NM -- 9.0 -- $45

If you're a fan of the reprint books like this title, there's more of them to come at the end of the thread. (thumbsu  

019.jpg

024.jpg

On 10/6/2023 at 5:00 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

Adventure Into Fear #21 -- VF/NM -- 9.0 -- $35

NCB crease on back cover at the corner

045.jpg

046.jpg

On 10/6/2023 at 5:03 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

Adventure Into Fear #23 -- VF -- 8.0 -- $16

Stacking dirt on back cover

049.jpg

050.jpg

:takeit:

House of Secrets #115 -- VF+ -- 8.5 -- $25 -- SOLD to Comical Situations

Small chip out of top of spine, couple of light foxing spots on back cover, dust shadow on back spine

Spoiler

163.jpg

Spoiler

164.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold