• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Hulk Vol.1 6

5 posts in this topic

I purchased this comic over 20+ years ago but I was told at the time some resto was done but can't remember what and any records I had is long gone in a old email account which is unrecoverable due to company no longer running. Anyway would welcome any comments on grade and whether it is worth having it graded. I am pretty sure it hasn't been trimmed as I did compare the sizes to several other silver age comics.

I will be posting many more treasure that were all purchased around the same period.

Thanks in advance to all opinions and suggestions.

DSCN2740.JPG

DSCN2741.JPG

DSCN2742.JPG

DSCN2743.JPG

DSCN2744.JPG

DSCN2745.JPG

DSCN2746.JPG

DSCN2747.JPG

DSCN2748.JPG

DSCN2749.JPG

DSCN2750.JPG

DSCN2751.JPG

DSCN2752.JPG

DSCN2753.JPG

DSCN2754.JPG

DSCN2755.JPG

DSCN2756.JPG

DSCN2757.JPG

DSCN2758.JPG

DSCN2759.JPG

DSCN2760.JPG

DSCN2761.JPG

DSCN2762.JPG

Edited by kane7

Thanks scburdet for the grading. I'm considering but bit of a chicken as I do have quite a few raw silver, bronze and copper age in high grade and as I'm in London, UK but then I do want to protect them. I was considering taking them to CGC HQ using their walk through service but I'm worried that they would get damage by the custom agents as last time I travelled to the US they broke the lock on my suitcase. 

I just might but then I also have to send quite a few of them to get clean and pressed which I'm also considering do you think any of the comics I have posted so far require cleaning and pressing. Thanks