• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JIM'S COLLECTION GOING UP FOR SALE, YEAR ONE. RECAP PAGE 213.
16 16

4,243 posts in this topic

U.S. only, includes Hawaii

$10.00 for shipping 

Payment by Check or MO preferred. Paypal begrudgingly :smile: . Check must clear before I ship. 

PM's welcome, if you need more pics just ask

No probation or HOS

No returns on CGC graded books

Claim in comments trumps PM conversations

Here's some nice reading, check out my Kudos thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6923242#Post6923242)

Okay guys if you read my pre-sale announcement you know this is my dear friend Don's brother Jimmy's collection that passed away last year. His wife has called and has decided she wants me to sell his collection for her just like I did with Don's. So what I'm planning on doing is going thru about four boxes a month, I'll post them and then invoice and settle up at the end of each month give her the proceeds and pick up four more boxes and do it all over again :ohnoez: what doesn't sell will go to some smaller shows with me. Most of his books that I've looked at have white pages or OW/W, they've not been cleaned or pressed most were bought off the racks by him. Since he started collecting when he was a little kid some have coupons cut out or pinups cut out as little kids would do back then, but not as much as Don did :banana:. Most of these were cut off the letter pages and none affect the story or art. It only affects the early issues and I'll let you know when I post them. I think most of these are really nice books and of course if you're into cleaning and pressing you can definitely raise the grade I'll try to call out any problems but please take a close look at the pictures after a while this old guys eye's get really tired :preach:

PS Have fun and thread crapping is welcome :applause:talking to you @lizards2

Edited by Azkaban

I'll try to go thru about a short box every Saturday. Some of tonight's books will be a little rough hopefully the pics will be good enough, if you went thru Don's sell you know what to expect. Looks like Jim did some coupon clipping also lol but I'll call all of those out. Be patient with me tonight it's been awhile I'll have to get back into the groove of running a sale :foryou:

Just letting everyone know that these two I sold at a small show I setup at last Saturday just in case you where looking for them. I had posted pics of these earlier and didn't want anyone waiting for those (thumbsu

363488046_638961974846257_372118298460429525_n.thumb.jpg.6227127263039fbc860f6b9ead6a50ae.jpg

363537946_102571929597836_1661413152699907786_n.thumb.jpg.a20a9deb25a93e967782fbb2a91baf85.jpg

On 10/7/2023 at 8:02 PM, Azkaban said:

Believe me I think you'll be surprised. His collection so far has been a lot like his brother's. A little bit of everything, from Golden up to modern. His wife is bringing the boxes up a few at a time and they're all over the place. I'll come across 30 issues of a series and then find another twenty in another box. I have no idea what he has and they aren't in order when I get them. It's like Christmas every time.

Man, Dwayne, that's gotta be fun to go through