• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lots for Sale (Dave McKean, Ben Oliver, Gary Frank, Cho, Sandman, Batman, Artgerm, Green Lantern, etc.)
1 1

1 post in this topic

Looking to raise some funds for a big purchase, so I've temporarily made most of my galleries available: 

https://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=117354

Screenshot_20231008-194645.thumb.png.47c82663bef53fcdbbd8be64ec5d72c2.png

Screenshot_20231008-194625.thumb.png.d0651b7451f5276980485aba14105946.png

Once I hit my goal I'm done.

It's extremely tedious and time consuming going through every piece on CAF, so I'm mostly taking offers. If something does have a price I'm happy to work with you on that if you have a budget.

All the necessary shipping info is detailed in my Offers & Trades gallery, but here goes:

Shipping within the UK is free over £200. Below that is £5-10 (it really depends on the pieces) and outside of the UK is £25-100, again it very much depends on the piece(s), the insurance required, etc. But rest assured I'll do my best to find the most affordable and reliable services.

Everything will include a little surprise bonus!

I will be attending Thought Bubble this year so we can also arrange collection, to save shipping, and if we do so I'll provide some extra special surprises!

Edited by barneythecantankerous
More info