• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Preacher TPB lot 1-6 How about $30.00 shipped CONUS?

4 posts in this topic

Preacher TPB lot 1-6

These are all in nice shape. Only minor shelf/storage wear at edges and very minor corner dings on a couple books. 

Asking $35.00 $30.00 shipped CONUS (Media Mail). Basically buy 2, get 4 free if you base it on original price. Or, a little less than $4.00 each, plus shipping at my price.

First :takeit: in the thread wins. Please do not edit your post after posting :takeit:

PAYMENT
Paypal only. Payments should be made within three days of receiving invoice from me. 

SHIPPING
I’m making an exception to my normal shipping and shipping these via Media Mail due to the cost of trying to ship either Ground or Priority.

Shipping via USPS Media Mail is included in asking price. These will be shipped in a sturdy cardboard box and packed well.

I love our Canadian and overseas members, but will only ship CONUS right now. 

I will ship books within three days of receiving payment. After I ship, I will send you a USPS tracking number.

I will not sell to any H.O.S. Members or anyone currently on the probation list.

Although I've never had any issues, full or partial refunds available if you contact me within 10 days of receiving your purchase. I do not offer refunds on CGC graded books.

I think that covers it. Here's the books!

Edited by alecholland