• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF#3 and ASM#14 give it a grade and a fair price, big pics

7 posts in this topic

these 2 books came today the seller is giving me a chance to get them graded and checked for restoration before I pay, the FF #3 is $500 and the ASM #14 is $450 I can probably work lower to $425 for the FF though but Im not sure.

ff3.JPG

spiderman-#14.JPG

I don't know guys, the FF 3 looks like it has water damage - it doesn't lay flat, there's that weird waving/chipping along the top edge, what could be foxing along the top edge, and water stains along the bottom edge. However, if anyone has one that looks like this (w/o any water damage) that they're looking to sell...PM me!

#3 looks VG+ 4.5 (spine roll? & wavy top of the book), #14 looks VG/FN 5.0 (nice upper right corner). Big scans make the book look worse than it really is. How does the back covers & pages look? These could bump your grade up or down slightly.