• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED --------- 2023 HALLOWEEN SALE ! - TRACKING NUMBERS BEGIN ON PAGE 21 -
3 3

418 posts in this topic

MISTER MIRACLE # 3 - GLOSSY VF-/VF COPY - $25

This would be a NM MINUS copy if not for the two small chips on the bottom of the back cover.  You may think it should grade lower...I just don't.

Simply stunning book and 52 years old this summer.

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 117.jpg

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 118.jpg

IMG_20210401_123718952.jpg

MISTER MIRACLE # 5 - VF/VF+ GLOSSY COPY - $25

Two small holes in the front cover over the words "BIG BARDA".  Production defect?  Regardless it doesn't take away from the sharpness of this book.  Also mild blunt both bottom spine and bottom right corner and just a smidge of edge wear.  All that whatever next to the "NO. 5" is on my scanner bed.

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 119.jpg

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 120.jpg

SUB-MARINER # 50 - GLOSSY VF/VF+ COPY - $65

1ST NAMORITA

COPY B

Glossy book with just limited storage wear along the spine and a tiny chip on the right center edge of the front cover.  The tiny little piece is holding on...but who knows how long.  Small chip at bottom back cover corner.

MAY 2023 SALE573.jpg

MAY 2023 SALE574.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

CREEPY # 51 - SPANISH EDITION - FN/FN+ COPY - $95

Not an easy mag to find cover dated September 1983.  Has the Creepshow poster on the cover and color insert of FATHER'S DAY by Stephen King and Bernie Wrightson from the Creepshow comic book/mag that was released in 1982.

Book is glossy but has large crease front lower right cover.  Small blunting crease top right cover.  Other slight defects that reflect grade.

MAY 2023 SALE587.jpg

MAY 2023 SALE666.jpg

IMG_0702.jpeg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

FORBIDDEN TALES OF DARK MANSION # 10 - GLOSSY FN/VF COPY - $10

ART by Kaluta and one story with art by William Payne, who is awesome.

Sorry about the scan.  My second scanner has all kinds of issues with the picture including that straight line down the left side and whatever that hazy line is across the top.  None of this is on the book.

IMG_20231021_0003.jpg

IMG_20231021_0004.jpg

FORBIDDEN TALES OF DARK MANSION # 13 - GLOSSY VG-/VG COPY - $3

COVER by Kaluta.

Book has wear and some moisture damage at the bottom edge.  Big crease right lower cover.

Sorry about the scan.  My second scanner has all kinds of issues with the picture including that straight line down the left side and whatever that hazy line is across the top.  None of this is on the book.

IMG_20231021_0005.jpg

IMG_20231021_0006.jpg

BLACK MAGIC (1973) # 1 - GLOSSY FN/VF COPY - $12

Just basic wear.

Just for showing the difference in the scanners, front cover is on the new scanner (which sucks) and the back cover is from my 15 year old scanner (which does not suck) :( 

IMG_20231021_0023.jpg

MAY 2023 SALE667.jpg

BLACK MAGIC (1973) # 3 - GLOSSY FN/FN+ COPY - $5

Just basic wear.  Tanning lower back left side cover.  Might be moisture related.  Not on pages.

IMG_20231021_0021.jpg

IMG_20231021_0022.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

BLACK MAGIC (1973) # 4 - GLOSSY FN/FN+ COPY - $5

Just basic wear.  Top back cover tear and lower back cover crease.

IMG_20231021_0019.jpg

IMG_20231021_0020.jpg

BLACK MAGIC (1973) # 5 - GLOSSY FN-/FN COPY - $5

Just basic wear.  Tear top right front cover corner and wear above the spine front cover.  Lower staple has wear and lower front cover has smal corner crease.

Love that crazy bird lol 

IMG_20231021_0017.jpg

IMG_20231021_0018.jpg