• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED 20% OFF Everything Left! — Amateur Night at God’s Company Picnic (featuring Harlan’s Shortbox)
3 3

231 posts in this topic

On 10/14/2023 at 10:53 PM, Readcomix said:

Sorry everyone for any confusion….not Harlan Ellison or anybody famous who collected comics, Harlan the local computer repair guy (thumbsu

He may very well have been QUITE famous among those in your area who had troubles upgrading from Windows '95 to Windows '98 back in the day... so if any of those folks are here, these books still might hold some extra sizzle. Don't sell yourself short, is my point.  GLWTS!! :)

Justice Inc. #1-4 and #1-2. I think this is the complete DC output on the old pulp character, The Avenger, and his team. The bronze run is O’Neil with Al McWilliams in the first issue; Kirby drew the rest. The Kubert cover on #1 :cloud9:

The prestige format two-parter by Helfer and Baker is a lot of fun to read, updating the character but staying true to the pulp mythos. 

$20

IMG_9470.jpeg

IMG_9471.jpeg

IMG_9472.jpeg

On 10/14/2023 at 11:25 PM, fmaz said:

He may very well have been QUITE famous among those in your area who had troubles upgrading from Windows '95 to Windows '98 back in the day... so if any of those folks are here, these books still might hold some extra sizzle. Don't sell yourself short, is my point.  GLWTS!! :)

Good point! I forgot to mention this guy was a Y2K kick-@zz legend locally! 

On 10/14/2023 at 8:40 PM, Readcomix said:

Marvel Tales #1 (1964) Good range. Complete, attached. Reprints Amazing Fantasy 15, Hulk 1, Sgt Fury 1, Tales of Suspense 39, Journey into Mystery 83 and Tales to Astonish 35 and 49.  $75

IMG_9473.jpeg

IMG_9474.jpeg

IMG_9475.jpeg

IMG_9476.jpeg

:takeit: - I'm not usually a big re-print guy, but AF #15 and Hulk #1 in the same mag?  Come on.

Edited by MattTheDuck