• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Vault of Horror #26

9 posts in this topic

bumpit.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Well, Mr. "has to be in Fine" Grade-Snobber: If you wanted a G/VG I could help ya.........but "NOoooooooo!", it's gotta be in Fine......... Christo_pull_hair.gifsign-rantpost.gif

I thought stated previously that VG is the lowest collectible grade. confused-smiley-013.gif

"Wait for at least a VG copy of anything that's not rare or scarce." - Fuelman 7/1/05

Well, Mr. "has to be in Fine" Grade-Snobber: If you wanted a G/VG I could help ya.........but "NOoooooooo!", it's gotta be in Fine......... Christo_pull_hair.gifsign-rantpost.gif

I thought stated previously that VG is the lowest collectible grade. confused-smiley-013.gif

"Wait for at least a VG copy of anything that's not rare or scarce." - Fuelman 7/1/05

That was then.........this is now! makepoint.gif

screwy.gif

That was then.........this is now! makepoint.gif

When last we met I was but the learner. Now I am the master.

darth_obiwan-anim.gif