• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Kids! Comic!!! Yellow Claw #4 + Lorna the Jungle Girl #26

8 posts in this topic

This will be a simple one-and-done listing for some Atom Age goodness.

Sales details are as follow:

Shipping will be $13 via boxed Priority.

As usual, drop the :takeit: if you'd like the book in the thread or via PM. In the event more than one person would like a book, the first :takeit: by timestamp gets it regardless whether via PM or in the thread. If you're on any lists, forget about it. Payment is expected within 5 days of invoice, payment accepted via PayPal. And of course, if you're not happy, return the books for your money back; however, no returns on slabs.

Edited by Dick Pontoon

I changed my mind! Here's one more book. I can ship this one First Class for $6.

Lorna the Jungle Girl #26. $25. Bill Everett cover! Last issue! And it has issues! :news: SOLD!

Manufactured with the top staple only, which has been removed, i.e. there's no staples. All the wraps and cover are there. Paper lift on the front cover, piece of another comic stuck on the back. Looks like whatever stuck the piece to the back bled through to the interior back cover.

LJG26.jpg

LJG26b.jpg

Edited by Dick Pontoon

On 10/19/2023 at 3:38 PM, Pontoon said:

Yellow Claw #4, VG, $350. $315. Distributor spray across the top edge. Chock full of great Jack Kirby art with John Severin inking.

YC4.jpg

YC4b.jpg

I love this comic book. Thanks for showing.