• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm inept searching... someone bump my old "Rooftop Battle Covers" post?
2 2

10 posts in this topic

On 10/25/2023 at 5:13 PM, BronzeBruce13 said:

I can't find my old posts with the search feature... and I'm done. A little help?

Best Bronze-Age "Roof-Top Edge" Key Character Slugfest Covers...

On 10/25/2023 at 5:39 PM, BronzeBruce13 said:

Thanks!!! How did you search it? I've been trying for 20 minutes, nothing. Maybe the hyphen did me in.

As you know, the search function sucks fried monkey butt.....so I didn't even bother using it.

I just clicked on your profile.....then clicked on "See their activity".......then clicked on "Topics" which shows all the threads you've created. 

I found the thread you were looking for on page two of the results.

On 10/25/2023 at 5:44 PM, BronzeBruce13 said:

I can't reply to it. It's archived??

So, you can't resurrect (some) old posts now? I just re-opened my first post ever. I'm confused

Yeah.....that's why I didn't bump it up for you.

Not sure why it was archived......perhaps @CGC Mike could shed some light on that.

On 10/25/2023 at 6:48 PM, Domo Arigato said:

As you know, the search function sucks fried monkey butt.....so I didn't even bother using it.

I just clicked on your profile.....then clicked on "See their activity".......then clicked on "Topics" which shows all the threads you've created. 

I found the thread you were looking for on page two of the results.

I remember you now Domo. You had a different avatar (a cartoon character?). Thanks again.

I actually tried what you said. I went through all my topics but did search "roof top battle covers" which isn't accurate vs how I remembered it.

Edited by BronzeBruce13

• Administrator
On 10/25/2023 at 6:51 PM, Domo Arigato said:
On 10/25/2023 at 6:44 PM, BronzeBruce13 said:

I can't reply to it. It's archived??

So, you can't resurrect (some) old posts now? I just re-opened my first post ever. I'm confused

Yeah.....that's why I didn't bump it up for you.

Not sure why it was archived......perhaps @CGC Mike could shed some light on that.

I believe I have unarchived the thread.  It usually takes several minutes before you can post.  Let me know if it didn't work.

On 10/25/2023 at 8:24 PM, CGC Mike said:

I believe I have unarchived the thread.  It usually takes several minutes before you can post.  Let me know if it didn't work.

Thanks Mike! I started a new one and its very much like the old one.... but with added Silver covers too