• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Comic & Magazine Submission Problem, any advice?

3 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I submitted an order (2 comics, 1 magazine) under the Unlimited Value tier for both comic and magazine pressing and comic and magazine grading. I sent them in the same box, with a printed order for each submission, wrote UV all over the box. I sent the package express mail.

The package was opened and the 2 comics were entered in and received at CCS for pressing on October 13. The magazine was not entered in at all. I first started calling customer service on October 17th inquiring why the magazine has not been entered in the system, I was told many of their employees just got back from NYCC, give it a few days and if no update give us a call back and we’ll look into it.

I’ve since called from Friday Oct 20th til today Thursday Oct 26th. No update. From customer service all appears is being done is email tag from other departments. Also, when calling on Oct 23rd my comic submission had moved to grading/quality control. They said it was getting ready for shipping. I said I haven’t been charged for grading yet. So the gentleman entered my payment manually and the charge hit my account.

When calling today after inquiring more about where my magazine is and again them sending more emails with No update, that seems to be not getting addressed.They said we can get your Comic order shipped we just need to get payment, I said I paid 3 days ago and the money came out of my account. I’m supposed to reach out later today to hopefully at least get my comic order shipped after they confirm my payment. And as I wait for someone to address not locating my magazine after 2 weeks.

Has anyone run into a similar situation where a comic and magazine order sent together under the same Unlimited Value tier or different tiers but sent together and where the comics were entered and 2 weeks later one magazine hasn’t been entered yet? Wondering how to proceed?

Thanks in advance for your time and any advice/feedback.

Thanks!

John

On 10/26/2023 at 3:22 PM, Gaard said:

Did you ask to have the video looked at?

video.jpg

I just called, no update. Thank you I did ask about the video and the woman said that will be part of the investigation. Her supervisor is aware but hasn’t heard back from whatever department is supposedly investigating. Also, my comic order still hasn’t shipped that I paid $1270 for pressing/grading because some mishandling of recording my payment that delayed 3-4 days. The whole process has been a nightmare.