• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Nintendo Power and Related COPPER!! Mags/comics/plastic/anything that is 'Playing with Power'

31 posts in this topic

On 10/31/2023 at 2:02 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Interesting

IMG_20231031_125719366.jpg

Precarious

Playing with power :banana: 

I know what's at the bottom of the page you posted!   (Land of Illusion I assume.   OA below).

i8y188aq_0212202325371gpadd.jpeg

Edited by Bronty

On 10/31/2023 at 1:24 PM, Bronty said:

I know what's at the bottom of the page you posted!   (Land of Illusion I assume.   OA below).

i8y188aq_0212202325371gpadd.jpeg

:drool:that's classic Disney stuff right there! Impressive 👍😍

Dang @ft88 I had vaguely remembered posting this stuff before, but the No "nintendo power" in the title threw off my memory and search, loldoh! 

That is my bad, apologies everyone :) eek :eek: 

On 10/31/2023 at 1:37 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

And then there is this one that I forgot about!

Which I might add plastic ephemeral and such to my title rather than valiant as it confused my search for a thread...

On 12/7/2023 at 7:51 AM, AJLewandoski said:

Any idea who the tiny brain guy on Beasts shoulder is? I have a feeling he's gonna be the next big character in the MCU :insane:

Lol ikr

I vaguely remember the game or have even watched play through months ago. That said my gut thinks it was a part of the games enemies only and not in comics.

Good eye though 😜😂