• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S STAR TREK STASH IS CLOSED!
1 1

39 posts in this topic

On 11/2/2023 at 9:20 PM, Dr. Balls said:

These are pretty cool. GLWTS, I can't imagine these lasting long.

Thanks Doc! I would've committed mayhem to get ahold of these back in the day, and I'll be keeping a set for myself for sure.

I've had a PM inquiry about shipping.

I intend to send these out inside 3" pvc sch. 30 pipe cut to length, with tailor-made corrugated plugs for both ends. 

Until I make one up and get a quote from the post office I'm whistling in the dark for a cost, but it will only weigh a pound or so.

Edited by catrick339

fmaz sent me the following PM last night, I'm posting it with permission. 
Thanks buddy, but I'm happy with the prices I listed. 

fmaz

Hey there - cool posters! I just looked them up… they’ve recently sold on ebay for $200 (plus shipping) for the pair, and $100 just for a Kirk.  And there are just a few listed at those same prices with a bunch of watchers.  Just and FYI in case you also want to list some there and make some cash aside from offering to folks here.  Just figured I’d let you know in case it was helpful info!

Good luck with the sale!
Frank

Well, this thread is looking pretty threadbare with just one sales post, so on my wife's advice I'm adding a bunch of movie one-sheets
and vintage half sheets. All are original theater posters, no rereleases or reproductions. 
And these belong to my wife, so her price of $10 is non-negotiable, :roflmao: 

I'll list two or three whenever I get the chance.

On 11/2/2023 at 6:13 PM, catrick339 said:

Offering up vintage (1976!) Star Trek door posters. Old "NEW" stock, I found these rolled up in newspapers dating back to 1980.  Measuring a full six feet tall by 27 inches wide, they cover a door VERY nicely, :D

I have several of each available, and am letting them go at $50 each, or the pair for $80.

Shipping to be determined, and I believe I have found a bombproof way to ship them rolled. 

Asking $50 each for your choice, pair for $80

20231102_135807.jpg

20231102_135814.jpg

20231102_135842.jpg

20231102_140350.jpg

20231102_140418.jpg

I'll take a pair of these (one Kirk, one Spock), assuming shipping is reasonable (whatever that means) and you'll still take a personal check.

On 11/3/2023 at 3:54 PM, MattTheDuck said:

I'll take a pair of these (one Kirk, one Spock), assuming shipping is reasonable (whatever that means) and you'll still take a personal check.

ONE PAIR SOLD!

Thanks MattTheDuck! 

Plenty still left! 

Now that I have a reason to do so,  I'll head out and pick up the pipe I was talking about, make up a mock shipment, and get a quote from the post office. With luck I'll get something firm by tomorrow. 

I'm estimating $15 plus or minus, and if it can go Media Mail, perhaps even cheaper. 

EGADS!  Forgot to post my rules!

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan photo of the FC,  note anything else I spot,  and as always,  if you'd like a scan 
of the  back cover I'll be happy to  supply it.
  POSTER

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me 
and we'll work something out. 

:TAKEIT:  rules the roost,  but PM's, kibitzing,  and general tomfoolery  are welcome.

$10.00  Priority shipping to the USA for one to  four comics, well packed in a padded  envelope.   
$17.00 boxed  Priority  for  larger quantities.  Canada or overseas to be determined.
$17.00 for slabs, double boxed,  shipped Priority. 

Shipping is a flat $20 for the U. S. of A.

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER GREATLY PREFERRED, I despise paypal.   

If you just GOTTA pay with paypal  PM me first and we'll work something out.

Returns for any reason on your dime, and for any missed major flaw or bad description on my dime.

My Kudos thread:

https://boards.cgccomics.com/topic/196720-catrick339-nuff-said/#comments

Here we go!  Already started!

Edited by catrick339

Well, I dragged this rig to the post office and got a quote. Shipping to California was $21.65, so I'm going to call it a straight twenty bucks shipping to anywhere in the U.S. 

Alas. No Media Mail allowed.

A bit more than my $15 estimate, but not a ton more. 

20231104_103013.jpg

Edited by catrick339