• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price lowered...Just one nice book scarce comic book, Whiz Comics #24, CGC 4.5 War cover from 1941, below GPA...why? Because;)
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I bought this book a few years ago here, the last sale was a 5.0 this past July for $720, I paid less than that. 

So I'm going to price it below GPA and try and make it fair for both of us (or many of us if you buy it with a group;)

Shipping will be exact cost and I will ship anywhere that USPS ships. Signature will be required, so my insurance will cover it.

I accept Zelle Pay, Checks or Paypal.

Payment is due within 3 days of purchase, unless you contact me first and we work something else out.

First :takeit:here or in a PM wins, I will determine who is first if there is no clear answer on here.

Returns for any reason if you contact me within 3 days of receipt, the book must be returned within the following 3 days, but you must contact me first...and shipping would have to be the way I sent it to you. I don't refund shipping on slabbed books.

I might have a few more in the morning, depending on how much company I have.

Edited by skypinkblu

I'm going to close this thread tonight at midnight and will list two more books tomorrow or Tuesday, just don't want to get confusing by trying to redo the first post;)

If someone has a reasonable offer for this one I'll listen, if not, I will send it out somewhere, eventually...