• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED First Time Selling - Silver Age X-Men readers - Discounts on Remainders then closing tomorrow
1 1

26 posts in this topic

Hi,

First time selling here. (But not first time selling), listing some lowbies between X-Men 13 and 53.

I can take PayPal or Venmo easily, PayPal preferred, but really any form of payment is fine (check, MO).

Shipping starts at $5 media and probably caps at $10 depending on number of books, and is combined,  The books will be packed securely and commensurate with their value (like these will be secure but not in Geminis unless you’re taking several.

I could ship internationally or to Canada but don’t know rates off-hand so we would have to work out whatever shipping method works for you at cost to you.

I don’t know how to find the little guy with the sign on here yet, but him or TAKE or 1st deal via PM takes it.

UPDATE - found him :takeit:

Open to offers, especially on bundles.  I’m using covrprice for pricing but am not under any illusion as to the value of these, so have at me if the price seems off.

Please let me know anything I’m missing here.  I’ll have more stuff coming up soon, and am going to try to keep the threads targeted.

Still Available:

#41, 43, 44, 45, 53

Thanks!

Bill

Edited by Corvonie
Missing intl shipping info