• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where can I find current wait times for grading modern and economy comic book submissions?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but I can't seem to find anything on this topic. I was contemplating sending in some modern and economy books for grading/slabbing to be given as Christmas presents. C&P not necessary. If I sent them in this week (Nov. 6) would I have them back in time to gift them? Thank you for any advice.

Based on my recent submittals, you definitely should have them back.  

Edit: Didn't have this in front of me earlier, but I submitted 2 High Value books and 5 Modern Tier books recently.  They arrived at CGC on 10/17 and my card was charged on 10/25.  I received the HV books on 10/28 and the MT books on 11/4.  Of my 3 total submittals, that was the quickest turn-around.

Edited by GawkHawk

On 11/5/2023 at 8:01 PM, CHodges said:

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but I can't seem to find anything on this topic. I was contemplating sending in some modern and economy books for grading/slabbing to be given as Christmas presents. C&P not necessary. If I sent them in this week (Nov. 6) would I have them back in time to gift them? Thank you for any advice.

More than likely yes.

Check their website for current Turn around times.  All my October 10/12 invoices of moderns and Vintage (previously called Economy tier) are already back to my house last week.  Sold half of them already.

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 1.17.21 PM.png

Edited by NewWorldOrder