• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are the Adam Hughes covers on wonder woman valuable on US?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Im actually looking many different lots to invest in, there is one which contain a great quantity of the Adam hughes cover, when im looking on ebay a great quantity of these covers when they are selled alone is not avalaible under 10 and until 20 dollars for some. But on cgc everyone seems always still have very low standards of value for everything. So i want to know how you consider these books here?

Additional information: the lot does not contain issue 184 and for sure about that one i doesnt need your opinion, we all know that this book is really expensive.

The things that i cannot understand is why if these books have absolutely no value, people on ebay or website like mycomicshop sell them so much more than similar titles from the same era like batman flash or all others heros? 

Look this link > every books between 140 until like 190 are priced to more than 10 dollars where every other charachter are avalaible for 2 or 3 dollars by book excepted few number of keys... definitly i will never understand how work the comics market. Everytime that i ask about value here people bring down the standard that i see elsewhere???

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?tid=113261&pgi=151#tab-ebaylistings-9272561

On 11/8/2023 at 8:35 AM, BA773 said:

The things that i cannot understand is why if these books have absolutely no value, people on ebay or website like mycomicshop sell them so much more than similar titles from the same era like batman flash or all others heros? 

Look this link > every books between 140 until like 190 are priced to more than 10 dollars where every other charachter are avalaible for 2 or 3 dollars by book excepted few number of keys... definitly i will never understand how work the comics market. Everytime that i ask about value here people bring down the standard that i see elsewhere???

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?tid=113261&pgi=151#tab-ebaylistings-9272561

There have been periods of time in the past where Bolland and Hughes covers for Wonder Woman have sold for significantly more than they typically do. There is no reason for MCS to constantly adjust their prices down if the current market is soft. Also MCS has consignments, which oftentimes means the price isn't being set by MCS. 

On 11/8/2023 at 4:55 PM, darkstar said:

There have been periods of time in the past where Bolland and Hughes covers for Wonder Woman have sold for significantly more than they typically do. There is no reason for MCS to constantly adjust their prices down if the current market is soft. Also MCS has consignments, which oftentimes means the price isn't being set by MCS. 

Is it the time to buy? I started comics book collecting only 1 year ago and it seems to be the good period! hm

However the kind of books that i buy will never worth so much, because its modern... 

And however too I will never sell so i dont care about itlol

But im happy that maybe i had bought these books when theey was the cheapest