• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PRICE DROPPED. ASM #55. CGC 8.5. WHITE pages.
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Book was listed for 48 hours at $410. Price was then dropped to $385 for 24 hours.  I claimed the final drop to $375 shipped, but I guess I was lying (not intentionally)…. because here I am at $360 shipped.

Unless I’m not seeing something pretty significant, this is by far the lowest price you’ll find in already sold listings and currently available listings for a high-grade copy of this book, especially one with white pages.

This is my first time posting here, so bear with my rookie errors. For the last two years or so, I’ve been selling exclusively on Reddit.  My username is u/BackgroundPossible56.  If you go in there, you’ll see that I have 60 recorded transactions (“swaps”) and for about 50 of them, I am the seller.   Every single transaction I’ve had has been positively reviewed and many have received glowing praise.  I pride myself on the excellent and quick communication; fair, no b.s. pricing; and excellent safe packaging of comics.

My guidelines:

1. First :takeit:in thread wins it and trumps all negotiations. 
  2. Payment:  I would imagine that PayPal goods and services would work the best to give the buyer confidence and protection.  If you wanna pay some other way, just check with me before claiming the book.
  3. Shipping is included in the price. I will ship only to the CONTINENTAL US.  
  4. No returns as this is a graded book with thorough pictures provided.
  5. No HOS or Probationary members.

IMG_2284.jpeg

IMG_2285.jpeg

IMG_2286.jpeg

IMG_2287.jpeg

IMG_2288.jpeg

IMG_2289.jpeg

IMG_2290.jpeg

IMG_2291.jpeg

IMG_2292.jpeg

Edited by flying_bison
Bump and price drop.