• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Checkout flow broken - cannot obtain final shipping option or payment page for any destination other than a US address
2 2

2 posts in this topic

Hi. Your comic submission checkout flow is broken, it's not bringing up the final shipping options or payment page for my Canadian address. I tested other countries and none work except for a local US address. All required fields and information in the checkout flow up to this point are completed as you can see via the checkmarks along the top ribbon. When on this shipment page, the full address is filled out (as it has been for all my prior submissions) but the option to select the return shipping never appears. I entered addresses for a couple of other countries just to see, and the same results. However, adding a US address works and the return shipment option appears. See attached images. 

2023-11-11 07_58_34-Where should we send your completed order_ _ CGC.png

2023-11-11 07_56_55-Where should we send your completed order_ _ CGC.png

2023-11-11 07_56_27-Where should we send your completed order_ _ CGC.png