• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Thanks to all! ReCap P. 7 - Surfing Alien's Everything <$20 Black Parade of the broken, the beaten and the damned Golden Age paperbacks sale

210 posts in this topic

Welcome to Surfing Alien's Everything <$20 Black Parade of the broken, the beaten and the damned Golden Age paperbacks sale.

Confession, I like some Chemical Romance lol  This is going to be a hot mess of lower priced books that are either:

1.  Classic books that are broken, beaten or otherwise damned and

2.  Books that are in nice shape but just not top tier, expensive (in relative, paperbacking terms) books

3.  Books that fall in between those categories for some reason or other.

I'm not going to spend a lot of time on descriptions and pics but promise lots of cool stuff anyway so let the fun begin...

I've been buying selling and trading Vintage pb's since the Hancer Price Guide came out back in the 80's. Been on Ebay since 1998 with 100% positive feedback.

I tend to grade paperbacks in the manner of current pulp grading:  Poor/Fair/Good/Very Good/Fine/Very Fine  

I'm a high grade collector so my books are almost all Very Good and better if they're available in those grades. Many pre-1960 books just aren't available in high grade often so I try to find solid Good-Very Good ones if I can.

The rules for this thread are:

-No HoS or Probation list buyers

-I will ship to Canada but will have to quote shipping options.

-Payment via Venmo or Paypal preferred. I also can do Zelle although it is a bit more of a pain to do.

-Shipping via USPS Media Mail for $4 or Priority Small Box for $11 for the continental United States.  More than one book I will ship at the least extra cost practicable. Shipping for Canada will be quoted.

-First :takeit: in the thread wins and prevails over pm offers
-Returns accepted for 14 days after delivery but please let me know asap if you are unhappy for any reason and I will make it right. I do miss things occasionally.

Feel free to pm with offer or questions.  I'm always open to reasonable package offers.

Edited by Surfing Alien

On 11/12/2023 at 12:30 PM, OtherEric said:

Pretty soon other people are going to figure out you started this thread, I'll be at work, and then I won't get anything else...

I meant to start it yesterday but life got in the way. I have a pretty good sized box of books I want to clear out so it may last a couple days (thumbsu