• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #15 Thoughts??
2 2

6 posts in this topic

This is one of the books I've had around 40+ years tucked away. I'm prepping for an F.F. sale so going through all the stuff.

I suspect and would bet money this book has been trimmed on all three sides. Top and bottom edges are flush with the paper and zig zag. Outside edge shows no over lay of pages, and is cut flush pages and cover. Corners too sharp to reflect the rest of the book. Take that into consideration with a grade estimate.

Covers have handling and surface marks from being well read. Has staple tears. C.F. is well attached, and nice inside pages.

ff 15 5.jpg

ff 15 3.jpg

ff 15 1.jpg

ff 15 2.jpg

ff 15 6.jpg

FF 15 :baiting:

I don't really have an opinion on if the book is trimmed or not. If you think so with it in hand then that's the best opinion until it gets to CGC.

Thanks for posting.

On 11/13/2023 at 2:11 PM, grendelbo said:

FF 15 :baiting:

I don't really have an opinion on if the book is trimmed or not. If you think so with it in hand then that's the best opinion until it gets to CGC.

Thanks for posting.

I'm not sending this in. I would bet money its trimmed. I've had some luck spotting trimmed books in the past. This kind of sticks out like a sore thumb. Most of these books were bought back in the day when you just cared about reading them.

Edited by DR.X

On 11/13/2023 at 3:22 PM, shadroch said:

6.0, and I'd be suspicious of the sides, although I didn't notice them until you pointed it out.

yes, they are much to clean for a book that has other wear on it. The top is really noticeable when you look down the edge. very uneven.