• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Show Dates 2024
2 2

26 posts in this topic

Is CGC going to be at Fan Expo Dallas June 7th - 9th 2024 for signature verification? Also, I have a CGC yellow label signature book that I want to get more signatures on. Will CGC crack it open for me there?

On 5/26/2024 at 9:15 PM, Mike Hampton said:

Is CGC going to be at Fan Expo Dallas June 7th - 9th 2024 for signature verification? Also, I have a CGC yellow label signature book that I want to get more signatures on. Will CGC crack it open for me there?

I dunno if cgc will have a booth there but if you go they or ANY of their authorized facilitators that are there will crack your yellow for you right there and allow you to add signatures to it

Posted (edited)
On 5/26/2024 at 8:15 PM, Mike Hampton said:

I don't think they are going to Dallas this year.   They will be in Denver for sure.  I'll try to call them and find out sometime this week.

Edited by musicmeta

On 5/28/2024 at 7:49 PM, musicmeta said:

I don't think they are going to Dallas this year.   They will be in Denver for sure.  I'll try to call them and find out sometime this week.

Where do you see that they will be in Denver? I just checked the signature series schedule and see other shows but not Denver.

On 6/11/2024 at 11:38 AM, mysterio said:

Where do you see that they will be in Denver? I just checked the signature series schedule and see other shows but not Denver.

Well, it looks like I got that dead wrong. :p  I saw some news about it but Thanks for verifying.  

On 6/11/2024 at 11:56 AM, musicmeta said:

Well, it looks like I got that dead wrong. :p  I saw some news about it but Thanks for verifying.  

No worries, I got excited they'd be there so I double checked. They've gone in the past so it wasn't an unreasonable assumption to make.