• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whirlwind (Marvel comics villain)

10 posts in this topic

WHIRLWIND, the villain who first fought Giant-Man when he was known as the HUMAN TOP. Does anyone know how many different groups he's been in. I remember him being in the MASTERS OF EVIL. I'm sure I remember him being in some other groups. Can anyone refresh my memory. confused.gif

Didn't he team up with the Porcupine and Batroc...

Did that team have a name? (sp?)"BERGADE" comes to mind.

And for some reason I'm thinking Whirlwind teamed up with a group to battle Iron Man. Or am I thinking of something from those 80's Iron Man cartoons?

And for some reason I'm thinking Whirlwind teamed up with a group to battle Iron Man. Or am I thinking of something from those 80's Iron Man cartoons?

I know he was in a group that battled the Avengers. Like "Team of Evil" or something. Wasn't Egghead the leader?

He might have been part of Justin Hammer's "Super-Army" of B-grade villains from #125-127 or so. Don't have easy access to my IM collection right now to check.

He might have been part of Justin Hammer's "Super-Army" of B-grade villains from #125-127 or so. Don't have easy access to my IM collection right now to check.

You might be thinking of Porcupine, another classic Ant-man villain.

I do remember Whirlwind teaming up with Power-man and Living Laser as Nefaria's hyped-up henchmen in Avengers 164...

He was also a member of a group that also included Tiger Shark.

40 - 50 cent cover price Avengers era, but I believe that team was called the "new Masters of Evil"

She Hulk was trying on fashions of Jan's ( the wasp ), and when the bad guys attacked she was about to rip the clothes off and Jan made her take it off as it was a designer original. So she hulk fought in her bra and Panties.

Artboy99

He was also a member of a group that also included Tiger Shark.

40 - 50 cent cover price Avengers era, but I believe that team was called the "new Masters of Evil"

She Hulk was trying on fashions of Jan's ( the wasp ), and when the bad guys attacked she was about to rip the clothes off and Jan made her take it off as it was a designer original. So she hulk fought in her bra and Panties.

Artboy99

thumbsup2.gif I think it was in the 220's.

when the bad guys attacked she was about to rip the clothes off and Jan made her take it off as it was a designer original. So she hulk fought in her bra and Panties.

The difference is, that today, the bra and panties would be the "designer originals". foreheadslap.gif