• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone ever seen this comic and what it normally goes for? I love
1 1

3 posts in this topic

It's from 1966, and is not very common.  The entire series doesn't come up for sale often, but I'm not sure how much demand there is for Charlton Romance. That's a niche I never dealt with. Being misprinted and having rusty staples, I wouldn't think it is worth much, but hopefully I'm mistaken.

Career Girls Issue 31 is what you have.

Looking at other issues of Career Girls that have sold on Ebay there are two (issue 41 and 49) that sold in the $5.00 range, Ebay auctions are as close to FMV as you will get since this is what folks are actually paying.

My Sister had 30 Romance Books ranging from the 50's through the 70's in various conditions and various publishers and I sold the entire lot for $180.00 ($6.00 per book).

A copy of issue 32 in GD+ 2.5 sold for $35.00 from an MCS consignment, this book has Elvis, Johnny Rivers and Herman's Hermits on the cover.

The books currently listed on Ebay are all BIN so the seller can ask whatever he/she wants, the lower grade copies are in the $5.00 - $30.00 range.

There is one auction going on right now for issue 44 which appears to be in the VG 4.0 range, the book is listed with a starting price of $7.00, watch the auction and see where it goes.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/115979820709?hash=item1b00ef9ea5%3Ag%3AUf0AAOSw2DtlVtII&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA8MLOrGhU%2FBaIOdm%2BdAdaHhD0UiKknpyePJuWN%2BF%2Bj%2Bsv%2FJB6uynQJiCWCMlKN91kxvvha%2BSt7jysWFXIAWZWnFjUBSvEkqQF9MhS9a7tBWaoq5EWZtxDbJuw93I56hzhe8wii2v0KW7BAwHm09V%2FhUy4cO9d1gUEFvLCcd46zdXpxxeAqJd3IudATJeuRusnmcXSdmt0jGiCHCUovaCaBd1lGZ%2BzmnNv38ownLW0mR5iqO%2BA6DtNOjPxvFvaDyzzPYOq9vyo0rl95GVm%2F%2F4ZnXbLfwhuG59K6vx7n2PIjaMal8Yhyq4IFrsuwkWUSBqAAw%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR6ywguj7Yg&LH_Auction=1