• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED — Early Post-Code Atlas Romance (and a late pre-code Charlton romance)
1 1

61 posts in this topic

5 Simple Rules (Please, please read)

:rulez:

1st :takeit: wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread.

Payment is Check or Money Order (yeah, yeah I know I'm a dinosaur, troglodyte, luddite, mennonite, hermaphrodite etc. - I just don't have or want e-payments.)

Shipping: $10 via USPS Priority legal flat rate, or $17 if Medium Priority Box is required.

Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get it back to me in the same shape on your dime, except no returns on graded books.

(Kudos thread linked under my avatar.)

Edited by Readcomix

:news: SOLD! Love Tales #63 VG+ maybe VGFN on the right day. Vince Colletta cover, Jay Scott Pike and Ann Brewster art inside. Pretty much a census ghost, with only a Qualified (married cover) 9.4 on the census that was recently sold cracked out.

$50

IMG_9786.jpeg

IMG_9787.jpeg

IMG_9788.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

On 11/18/2023 at 9:10 PM, Readcomix said:

Love Tales #63 VG+ maybe VGFN on the right day. Vince Colletta cover, Jay Scott Pike and Ann Brewster art inside. Pretty much a census ghost, with only a Qualified (married cover) 9.4 on the census that was recently sold cracked out.

$50

IMG_9786.jpeg

IMG_9787.jpeg

IMG_9788.jpeg

Take

Love Romances #51 let’s go with GD for the piece missing from the upper right cover corner. One on census; Heritage sold a raw VF for $324 in October. Two asks on eBay, raw FVF asking $165 and raw GD (worse overall shape but no missing piece) asking $89.

Colletta cover, Pike, Tartaglione and Colletta inside.

$50

IMG_9800.jpeg

IMG_9801.jpeg

IMG_9802.jpeg

IMG_9803.jpeg

:news: SOLD via PM! Love Romances #53 in VG area. Again, two on census topped by a 6.0, which sold in 2022 on HA for $204. A raw described as good (one pic, looks better) on eBay asks $38. GCD uncertain on this one but has Giordano inked by Colletta (with a question mark) for this cover. Alex Toth art inside!

$40

IMG_9808.jpeg

IMG_9809.jpeg

IMG_9810.jpeg

IMG_9811.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix