• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Uncanny X-Men 133

3 posts in this topic

This would be cleaned and pressed before submitting, but trying to figure out this top right corner (especially on the back cover) Seems like it was cut this way from the factory but I dont know how cgc would grade it? Keeping the hanging corner piece attached in the process would be a concern too. Thanks

x-men 133 front.jpg

x-men 133 back.jpg

I'll kick off with my estimate of 7.0 and possibly a 7.5 once cleaned & pressed. That back corner is the luck of the draw when it comes to bindery and factory trimming issues and probably does limit the potential to some extent. It's whether the dirt on the 'x-men' logo will come off. Edit: Could it be ink transfer given the amount of solid black in the back cover advert! Will that clean off easily?

You've got what looks like a printers crease back cover bottom edge which in itself isn't a defect but the way it's picked up the dirt (more ink transfer?) could be difficult to get clean. 

Edited by LowGradeBronze