• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unlikely and Interesting Comic Publisher and Misc IP Cross Overs (Marvel/DC X-overs OK now, if you want)
3 3

148 posts in this topic

How'd this get to page 3? I go off to the Middle East for a few days, and one of my favourite threads goes dark. Here's a few you haven't seen, as I try to get us back on track.

Teen Titans in an Archie digest? Check!

Archie.jpeg

Edited by Brock

Everybody vs. everybody? Check!

Seriously... Captain Canuck vs. Gumby vs. E-Man vs. Milk & Cheese vs. Shi vs. Zippy the Pinhead vs. Badger vs. Too Much Coffee Man vs. Captain Action vs. Usagi Yojimbo vs. Flaming Carrot vs. the Tick vs. Bone vs. the Maxx vs. Cerebus... etc., etc., etc.

War.jpg

Edited by Brock

On 12/11/2023 at 4:44 PM, Brock said:

Seriously... Captain Canuck vs. Gumby vs. E-Man vs. Milk & Cheese vs. Shi vs. Zippy the Pinhead vs. Badger vs. Too Much Coffee Man vs. Captain Action vs. Usagi Yojimbo vs. Flaming Carrot vs. the Tick vs. Bone vs. the Maxx vs. Cerebus... etc., etc., etc.

War.jpg

That's overkill.

On 12/11/2023 at 11:44 AM, Brock said:

War.jpg

Nice one :headbang:

On 12/1/2023 at 6:02 PM, Cat said:

Don't know if this one counts. 

907e95_b98b9331dcf6431d8476316fdeaf6bd2mv2.jpg.50024391505b409042409c96f1c21e14.jpg

Wow. I know it's Rob Liefeld so I shouldn't be shocked or anything, but I still threw up in my mouth a bit when I saw this.