• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jack Kirby Signed Photo Framed From TMNT Collection.....And it's Gone. (Sold)

7 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I've decided to send my signed Jack Kirby photo to a good home. 

Rules:

1st I'll take it gets it. Returns accepted if notified within 2 days of delivery. Buyer pays return shipping.. Anyone with an account here less than 30 days old must contact me first or I won't sell to you.

Paypal only. Contact me if you'd like to discuss other payment options of your preference that may save you some money. I will only ship to address on the paypal account. Payment due within 2 days.   25.00 USPS priority shipping. I think it will cost more but if by some miracle it cost less to ship I will refund the balance. US Shipping Only. International shipping rates have just gone too high. 

This is a signed 8X10 photo of Jack Kirby given by Jack to Quentin Eastman in 1992 or 1993. Signed in silver ink "To Quentin, Jack Kirby. From the TMNT Quentin Eastman Collection. The frame is 13.5X16. Same frame as when Mr Eastman owned it. High quality and perfect, not a scratch on it. The back is perfect as well. Has a thick wire strap on back for easy hanging. Comes with COA signed and stamped by Quentin Eastman which I've kept in mylar since I acquired this. 

$650.00 

kirby 1.jpg

kirby 2.jpg

certificate.jpg

Edited by Professor K

On 11/21/2023 at 6:19 PM, Ryan. said:

That's cool.

What? You'll Take it? Thanks Ryan , yeah it is cool. 

To anyone interested there are a couple of black specs on the bottom part of the ivory colored area under Jack. They're not there. I looked with a flashlight they don't exist.