• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed - but will listen to offers
2 2

71 posts in this topic

Welcome to Another Holiday Sale! I have a lot of different books I can list - if you're looking for something specific, please let me know and I can tell you if I have it. I'll have a wide mix of books in this thread in a variety of price ranges, including some independent publisher stuff, modern newsstands, covers from specific artists and more. I'll keep it going for a bit (the next couple of weeks or so).

If you're buying something that you need to have by Christmas for a gift, please send me a message that you want to close out asap even if the thread is still open so I can get it shipped right away - keep in mind that there are often shipping delays this time of year, so don't wait!

The rules:

• No naughty listers - Santa is watching!
  • Shipping will be actual cost based on PirateShip rates for USPS Ground Advantage or Priority - I'll be 100% transparent with shipping, it's a pass-through cost (I'm not looking to make money on handling/packaging).
  • I can ship internationally, but the cost of shipping and any additional VAT/Customs/etc. costs are the responsibility of the buyer
  • No returns. I pack well and securely, either in Gemini mailers or boxes depending on the volume of books in the order. In the case of extreme mishandling or something by USPS, I'll definitely resolve it with you.
  • I've bought a lot and sold a bit here and on eBay, and I'm active on the boards - I'm confident that there are users here who would vouch for my character if you need a reference.
  • Payment is by Paypal G&S. If you don't have access to Paypal, we can discuss other options like Venmo, but Paypal G&S is preferred.
  • I will listen to offers, but a "take" in the thread wins over any PM negotiations.
Edited by Jesse-Lee