• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70+ Ebay Listings Silver Golden and Bronze age comics! Many comic lots THOR JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY NOW LIVE
1 1

2 posts in this topic

My store is mostly silver age with some bronze and golden age comics as well. These comics have been stored since the 1960/70s. I offer better deals for bundled offers so please message me if you wish to combine listings.

Here is my store for link:

https://www.ebay.ca/usr/wayout11cat

Various listings include:

DC Detective Comic, Action Comics, Adventure Comics,  Superman's Girl Friend Lois Lane, Superboy, Jimmy Olsen, Showcase, Brave and Bold, Beware the Creeper , Plastic Man #1, The Spectre, Teen Titans #1, The Joker #1, Batman 3-D 1953,  The Flash, Swamp Thing, Hawkman, Rip Hunter Time Master, Herbie 1, Blue Beetle 1,  Anthro, Kamandi, Strange Adventures (Deadman), Worlds finest, Wonder Woman,  Metal Men, BatLash & More!

Marvel listings include:

Silver surfer bound 18 issues, THOR, Journey into mystery, Dracula 53 issue lot, Giant-size Dracula, Marvel Premier ft. Warlock, Warlock, Tales to Astonish (multiple listings), Tales of Suspense (multiple), Captain America, Howard the Duck (3X #1s), Strange Tales, Ms. Marvel, Captain Marvel, Marvel Superheroes, Sub-Mariner (2-8),  Man-thing, Giant-Size Man-thing, Omega, Doctor Strange, Son of Satan, Marvel Spotlight, The Inhumans & More!

Edited by marf