• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All Sold, thank you! World's Finest #71 (Batman and Superman team up begins and the story of the "Evelyn" Collection is posted
2 2

24 posts in this topic

Welcome to my small sale of beautiful old books.

The Pep is from the Evelyn Collection.

I take Checks, Zelle Pay, Money Orders and Paypal.  Payment is due within 3 days unless we have made other arrangements prior to you posting  a "Take it".

Shipping is Priority mail (probably cubic) and U.S. shipping is included in the price. Out of the U.S. shipping is whatever it costs me to send it to you priority (I will only ship priority out of the U.S. for these books)

First :takeit: whether it's in this thread or a PM wins, I determine the winner, posting on this thread would break any tie, or question.

I take returns for any reason, but you must notify me within 3 days of receipt and return the book within the following 3 days. Shipping would be at your cost, and the books must be shipped the way I sent them to you. 

Edited by skypinkblu

On 11/27/2023 at 5:22 AM, Patriot6 said:

That PEP is super cool :headbang:

Thanks, that was one of the last MLJs that I kept because it's super cool...I had a bunch more years ago...all from the same collection, I had never even seen one before that.

On 11/26/2023 at 6:58 PM, skypinkblu said:

Marvel Mystery 30, CGC 2.5 SB, 1942, Timely,  1942

"Remember Pearl Harbor" issue., Mickey Spillane text story. 

Art Comments    Bill Everett & Carl Burgos story & art, Bob Oksner, Syd Shores, Gus Schrotter &, Al Fagaly art, Al Gabriele cover               

Just a note, I had this book graded, I didn't see any problem with the pages, it was very readable. So I'm guessing if there is a problem, it's small.

Bin is $2500.00

I am posting several different pictures. I took some that looked ok, but  when I looked the next day, they looked faded, so there is a picture with natural light, but again it has a shadow from my window.  I found a daylight picture of the back cover, it's the 2nd one, shows true colors

Daylight picture with shadow from window, these are the true colors.

marvelmytery30daylight.thumb.jpg.9fb829507b96a8c3d0a39200b145d5a0.jpg

20231125_160410.thumb.jpg.8004ecfd15cda7da91e8a8b24758b530.jpgmarvelmystery30daylightbc.thumb.jpg.9d8e610a9a8032673d1cb172b7a1283b.jpg Tru

True colors but there is a shadow from the window
lors but with shadow from window.marvelmysterycomics30backdaylight.thumb.jpg.904f087d6b92cf52e8927e1bef3e3d6f.jpg

20231126_181517.jpg

Take per pm. :)

Thanks everyone...all sold and the thread is closed. I will be having another sale either later this week or this weekend. It will be GA Wonder Woman books. I'll post in the announcement thread once I figure out how long it will take me to take pictures .

Hope to see you there and enjoy the week!